Are you …
- experienced logistics professional?
- innovations & technology enthusiast?
- capable and willing to provide best-in-class customer service experience?
If so, boost your career and become a part of our growth – join the exceptional team dedicated to reinforce the business of our customer, a world famous technology provider.
In this function You will be in charge of:
- Logistics service project coordination
- Ensuring best-in-class quality of warehousing service for a customer representing innovative technology business
- Stock control
- Reporting of operational and performance indicators of the project
- Daily communication with customer
- Care for Health & Safety standards in the warehouse
- Participation in creating operational process standards
- Defining, managing and optimizing processes in line with the idea of continuous improvement
- Cooperation with service subcontractors.
- Previous customer service experiences
- Project management / team management experiences highly appreciated
- Wide practical knowledge of warehousing processes
- High performance and constant improvement mindset
- Extraordinary communication skills in both Polish and English (min. B2/C1 level)
- Professional and responsible approach towards customer service
- Great orientation on details
- Process thinking focus
- Great work ethic
- Technology-savvy (for example: knows various WMS systems, quickly learns new IT solutions, interested in technology)
- Positive attitude and willingness to constantly develop your skills
- Forklift operator license (II WJO category) – as an advantage.
- An opportunity to take part in unique start-up logistics project
- Joining the global logistics network that consists of 130 countries
- Working closely with international network of experts in logistics and innovative technologies field
- Being a part of an organization driven by values and constant improvement.
- Competitive salary
- Motivating bonus system
- Labor law contract with DB Schenker
- Workplace location: Janki near Warsaw, Grochowska str. Warsaw, Al.Jerozolimskie str. (Salomea district)
Please note you will be expected to take part in 1-month training abroad – expected date 02.2020 (DB Schenker fully covers the costs of the training, travel and accommodation; you’ll be rewarded for the training period as well).
- Education cofinancing programme – after your first year of employement
- An opportunity to join our mentoring programme
- E-learning system with a library of various trainings
- Internal recruitment opportunities – each year DB Schenker support employees in gaining new experiences throughout vertical as well as lateral moves within the organization, both in local and regional (European) structures.