Schenker Technology Center is looking for a Service Delivery Specialist / Cisco Specialist. This person will work within Global Infrastructure Services – a department that is responsible for providing highly standardized, reliable and scalable IT services.
- Responsibility for the planning, integration, configuration and operation and maintenance of infrastructure services and systems
- Monitoring of utilization and availability in accordance with the agreed SLA’s
- System operations and maintenance and system documentation in accordance with compliance requirements as well as quality assurance and development of standards
- Planning and implementation of failure and disaster recovery test
- Ensuring system integrity and security through log analysis and patch management
- Providing 2nd/3rd Level support
- Change management in the UC infrastructure and responsibility for providing change results
- Continuous improvement of the architecture and technology of the service to achieve enhance service quality and usability
- Derive improvement measures in the area of architecture and technology and take responsibility for the implementation
- Promote development and implementation of technical guidelines and standards
- Experience in maintaining, optimizing and developing Unified Communication (based on Cisco products) technology in close cooperation with internal & external service providers
- Broad knowledge about UC technology (CUCM, CUC, CUPS), SIP trunking and other protocols and general concepts of voice, video & collaboration.
- Cisco Certification (e.g. CCNP Collaboration, CCNA Collaboration) is a plus
- Experience from operation of contact center solutions is a plus, especially from Cisco based solutions
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-cultural, multinational environment
- Team- and result- oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality service performance
- Proficiency in English; other languages are a plus
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.